Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review: Rewari Hotel (Berlin)

The location of Rewari Hotel is good with 3 different metro stops within 5-15 minutes away that run to all different parts of the city.  There's also a great discount market and several restaurants open later in the day (and for coffee in the morning).

I was surprised how loudly I could hear people in the courtyard until I saw the window had been opened for me; however, you can hear people in the hall like they're in your room.  The beds are also far too firm for me - I had a sore back and neck after 4 nights here.  The hotel is worn and appears to be under renovations, as I learned Monday morning at 8 am when work started again.  As for the Internet, I connected to the only free one I saw and it worked fine, but it wasn't clearly indicated as the hotel WiFi.  The place has potential, but the uncomfortable bed was the deal-breaker for me and I will choose somewhere else when I return to Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment