Thursday, May 18, 2017

Exciting News!

The "An American in France" blog is moving to its own site for better functionality (and to ensure I don't lose my content at some future point)!

The new site is: An American in France Blog

There is still work to be done - improving categories, choosing better photos for past blogs, etc; however, I hope that you'll like the new blog functionality!

It will be easier to:

  • Contact me directly (if you wish)
  • Leave comments that include your own website address
  • Search for specific content
  • Receive an e-mail when a new blog is posted
Blogs Coming Soon:
  • Abroad Editions:
    • A tour of Brussels
    • A day in Bruges
    • And a trip to China!
  • French Sites:
    • Abbey of St Savin
    • Carcassonne
  • Cultural Blog:
    • Dressing more French
I look forward to seeing you all on the new site soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment